Below are some of the most-asked questions when thinking about hiring an adventure elopement photographer.
"We were just overwhelmed with Sam's help in finding essentially our wedding location. She planned out several different places for our actual portraits. I knew from the moment we met in Crater Lake for our engagement photos that she was gonna HAVE to be the one who captures our wedding day. She’s everything rolled into ONE."
HOW THIS WORKS
Choosing adventure has never been so easy.
- Shoot me an email via the contact form! We’ll hop on a quick phone call and I’ll answer any questions, we’ll get to know each other.
- I’ll send over collections that fit your vision.
- Let me know when you’re ready to book, and I’ll send you an agreement and retainer to remit.
- Once we’ve got you booked, I’ll send over your elopement guide, location and vendor information, and you’ll have full access to my list of resources.
- We’ll be in touch up until your elopement day to coordinate locations, timelines, and make sure everything’s kosher. This process is an experience, not just another thing to check off your to-do list.