MY “ELOPE YOUR LIFE” CORE VALUES
A lot of photographers have amazing images, but I want to be more than just that to you as a client. I want us to be friends – and I want you to be able to text or message me saying, “Help! I am having a s*** day, what do I do?!”. Let’s get to know each other, shall we? Yes? Awesome!
- I love a good book. My favorites are fiction or a little bit of science fiction – message me for my recommendations, you won’t regret it 😉
- I curse. Obviously I don’t when the situation calls for it, but when I feel I’m around friends and good company, I’ll let loose a little (read: not a little).
- One of my food weaknesses: Goldfish Crackers. The classic, cheddar ones. Not Cheezits, not Whales – Goldfish Crackers.
- Favorites don’t exist with me for the most part. I could possibly pick a favorite photo session I’ve done, but not a favorite image. Same goes with colors, seasons, patterns, food, etc. I can’t choose a favorite.
- Both my dogs mean the world to me, but I do have a favorite. No, I won’t tell you. Okay, maybe I will, over drinks.
- When I was in college, I used to own a rat, and his name was Remy. He was amazing and smart and loved to cuddle. I don’t know if I could ever get a rat again, because their lifespan is so short, it would just hurt too much.
- If it wasn’t for my business, I would be on social media and the Internet in general MUCH less. I’d probably be off reading, taking last minute road trips, or hanging out with the hubs.
- I ride a motorcycle. It’s pretty fun, but I definitely need to ride more!
- Originally I went to school for International Affairs. Ideally I was aiming for working with an NGO like the WHO, or the UN. Life took a different turn and that’s perfectly fine 🙂
- Because I went to school for IA, I speak French. It actually comes in handy sometimes.
Well there ya have it. 10 things about me that you probably could have gone without knowing, but alas, here we are! What are some cool things about you? I’d love to sit down and have a chat over coffee, tea, or wine! Let’s do it, yeah? Click here to shoot me a message and let’s plan something!